Monday, August 25, 2008

A Word on Obama

I fell in love with Obama when I saw his speech at the 2004 Convention. It was one of the most inspiring speeches I have ever seen. At the time I thought, he will be President someday. But as you know by now, I am a Clinton delegate. She was my candidate. And I'm still having a little trouble getting on board the Obama train. (Please don't attack me - I'm a Democrat!! Not voting for McCain, will work to get Obama elected.) I think I was still holding out a little hope that he might shock everyone and pick her as his running mate. Anyway, I really need to fall in love with him again, and am hoping his speech on Thursday night does that for me.

4 comments:

Krista said...

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on his speech :)

Becky W. said...

With baited breath, we await.

PapaK said...

Who scheduled this thing, anyway? Thursday is the night Oregon Symphony plays Waterfront Park. I mean, the National Guard brings the cannons out for the finale of the 1812 Overture. No speech can beat that.

I hope your week is wonderful.

Cheers!

azgrandpa said...

hey - I finally figured out how to get in.